Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Surprise your Valentine with Sjaaks Organic Chocolate




*Vegan/USDA Organic/Fair Trade/Rainforest Alliance Certified

Sjaak's Organic Chocolates aims to create the highest quality gourmet organic chocolates possible while simultaneously supporting a positive work environment, fair trade practices and encouraging sustainable agriculture through the use of organic, non-GMO ingredients.

I was excited to try these products as my family and I are firm believers in using natural products whenever possible, while maintaining fair wages and fair trade practices.
 
The first thing I tried was Sjaak's Organic Chocolate Truffle Assortment. It had 9 tempting flavors to try (all of which were delightful!) The Cappuccino and Blueberry were my personal favorites. 


I also got to try Sjaak's Organic Dark Chocolate Peanut Clusters. I don't even really like peanuts, but these little guys were so good! Oh my goodness. I hated having to share them..


I reaaaaally like love am obsessed with the Sjaak's Organic Hearts of Cherry chocolates. They are so full of flavor. The perfect balance of chocolate and cherry. These tiny heart shaped delights brought me back to my childhood. They were rich and creamy, almost like an adult version of the Cherry Cordials I loved so much. The dark chocolate is rich and smooth, while the filling is tart and sweet, just like a real cherry. They are made with minimal ingredients, and real organic cherries.


I also got to try Sjaak's line of candy bars: Eli's Earth Bars are the result of a long standing dream of theirs. Sjaak's has imagined an amazing chocolate candy bar that not only delights their taste buds, but stands for and does something more. Eli’s Earth Bars are organic and Fair trade which makes them environmentally and socially responsible. They also give back 5% of every sale to a non-profit charitable organization that benefits children because they feel that childhood should embrace joy, delight, and peace. Every child should be entitled to these simple inherent rights.

The Milk Chocolate with Creamy Caramel bar was delicious! Not what I expected from a Vegan caramel.

The Dark Chocolate with Almonds bar was by far my favorite. The chocolate was rich and dark, but did not leave a bitter aftertaste. Just the way I like my dark chocolate. Each of the 5 yummy squares boasts a full sized almond.

The last bar I tried was the Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar. It offered five delectable squares of milk chocolate stuffed full of rich, creamy peanut butter. Definitely satisfied the sweet tooth for a few days to come!


Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

2 comments:

  1. Both the peanut clusters and the carmel look amazing. I would love for my honey to get these for me for Valentine's day (or any day!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beautiful chocolate like these. They are pretty as well as delicious. Dark chocolate would be my favorite!
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete