Thursday, November 7, 2013

Paddington- Worlds Saddest Dog

                 This is Paddington. 
I have self titled him as being the saddest dog in the world. His dark eyes and perpetually sad expression just makes him look so depressed. Even when he is super happy. Maybe it is the Newfoundland in him..



 He knows that I am cooking, but little does he know that I am cooking for the doggies today! I am in the process of cooking up a whole chicken in the Crockpot to make a delicious and healthy dish for the dogs. They don't normally get homemade dog food, but since whole chickens were only $4, I decided to spoil them a bit. I will be posting the recipe and outcome later. You can tell by the photos that Paddington is going to love whatever he gets.

I hope to finish everything soon before he fills the entire camper with drool..

No comments:

Post a Comment