Sunday, December 29, 2013

Running Chics Review

About Running Chics


Every piece of Running Chics practical, fashionable apparel is designed just for you, the casual jogger… the marathon enthusiast… or just someone running from here to there on a daily basis. Soft breathable fabrics for ultimate comfort. Fashionable colors and designs to match your sense of style. All adorned with those cute little Chics scampering right along with you.

No matter how far or fast you go, whatever gets you running, count on Running Chics to be with you stride for stride. Because life is a race, and you deserve to be comfortable!

My Thoughts

I was so thrilled to receive a pair of shorts from Running Chics. These shorts come in all sizes, 8 color combinations, and you get to choose which Chic logo you would like. They offer something for everyone. I chose the Yoga Chics logo, and I love it!

I love how these shorts have a built in panty. I always worry about my panties or pantyline showing when I wear jogging shorts, so to find a pair with a built in panty was a relief. These shorts also have mesh side panels, making it easy for my skin to breathe when I jog or do yoga. The length of these shorts is perfect. They are short enough to not get in the way when doing yoga poses, but long enough to wear when I need to rush to the store. They are certainly more acceptable than those yoga pants some people choose to wear out in public...



I have already had so many great times in these Running Chics shorts! If you are in need of a new pair of gym shorts, or other athletic attire, I urge you to check out their website. You can also connect with Running Chics on Facebook and on Twitter.

Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

5 comments:

  1. These look so comfy I am going to buy a pair and I love that they have a built in panty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great selling point, the built in panty. That is a wonderful idea and I like the colors they offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how much fun you're having on the swing! These shorts are adorable. Do they get clingy/staticy? I find shorts like that especially with mesh seem to have that issue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shorts are so cute and I love the color. The photos are terrific also!
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete