Friday, December 27, 2013

Zimtal Nut Milk Bag Review


 Zimtal

I am not sure if any of you have ever made your own nut milk. Those of you who have know that straining it can be a task. What other nut milk bags lack, Zimtal does not. Their nut milk bag is finer, allowing for a better quality strain without worry of particles making it through the holes. I love how the nut pulp is retained in the bag, allowing me to easily spread onto a cookie sheet to place in the oven, drying it out for nut flour. I find that making any sort of nut milk has been much easier with Zimtal as compared to other bags or even cheesecloth. Zimtal nut bags can be found for sale on Amazon.

Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

2 comments:

  1. My daughter actually does try to make her own almond milk. I will have to show her this product because I don't think she knows about it. This would be great for her!
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is interesting to know. I have not tried to make my own nut milk, but it is good to know that this product is available for that purpose.

    ReplyDelete