Thursday, January 9, 2014

Herbsmith Review





 Herbsmith recently sent me a selection of products for my pet family. I was excited to try them with my cat and dogs, as I have heard nothing but great things about their company. Herbsmith not only makes products for cats and dogs, but for horses as well. They focus on unique herbal blends to keep our pets happy and healthy that.

Herbsmith Sassy Cat treats are meat-based with balancing vegetables and fruits. Sassy Cat Treats are different. Made with no grain, fillers or artificial preservatives, Herbsmith’s Sassy Cat treats help cats live naturally. Cosmo Cat loved these treats! She isn't too fond of crunchy cat treats, so I was pleasantly pleased to see her enjoy these softer ones. She got to try the salmon flavor, which I am assuming she loved. I have never seen her eat anything so quickly!

Paddington was eager to try Herbsmith's Smiling Dog Treats. Herbsmith Smiling Dog treats are meat-based with balancing vegetables and fruits. They add no grains to replicate a more natural diet! Paddington really loved these treats. He usually isn't very picky, but we did a taste test with some other brands, and Paddy chose Herbsmith almost every time!

We also got to try the Herbsmith Sound Dog Viscosity. Sound Dog Viscosity is a veterinarian - developed, glucosamine - based formula that aids in joint support by maintaining the normal viscosity of joint fluid. This formula also contains Chondroitin, MSM, HA, and Herbs to better address all aspects of joint support, making it the most complete joint supplement available! My dogs don't even seem to mind how great this "treat" is for them!

Connect with Herbsmith



 Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 




2 comments:

  1. I have three dogs and a cat. I am always on the lookout for new, healthy products to feed them. Sound Dog Viscosity is a formula my aging shepherd needs. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of these pet products before this review. I think it is great to have healthy natural products for our pets.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete