Sunday, August 31, 2014

Amy Adele Stationary Review


Why I love Amy Adele Stationary:

It is printed on 100% post consumer recycled paper, making it better for the environment!

"Yes, it’s true. Every paper product on amyadele.com is printed on paper made of 100% Post Consumer Recycled Fiber! This includes all of our Stationery,Invitations, and Calling Cards, as well as our Envelopes and Address Labels.*  
*Waterproof labels made with polyester.

Sourced from one of the finest paper manufacturers in the world, their paper is:

•Acid free & processed chlorine free.
•Made with 100% certified renewable energy.
•Procured through responsible use of forest resources.
 

Another thing I love about Amy Adele is that their packaging peanuts are made with cornstarch. They’re bio-degradable and FDA compliant. Just put one in running water and watch it disappear!

Deciding which stationary I wanted to review was so difficult! All of Amy's designs are adorable. I ended up choosing the Little Fox Foldable Notecards and the Girl Dots Stationary.

 Just look how awesome my personalized choices turned out!:


 I just love that adorable little fox!


You can personalize these cards to say anything you want. I chose "Hello!" so that I can use them for all sorts of things! I love that they are blank inside so that I can fill it with whatever I want. These cards are so bright and colorful!


 Amy Adele, I love you!


http://www.amyadele.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amy-Adele/258614720105
https://twitter.com/amyadele_com

 Disclosure: I received the above item/s in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 


No comments:

Post a Comment