Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Booda Organics Review

Did you know that what goes on your skin goes in your skin as well!?


*Your skin is your body's largest vital organ! It has the tough job of protecting our insides from viruses, pollution and bacteria, but often we forget that what we choose to put on the skin - from cosmetics to even laundry detergents - does not stay on the surface! In fact, it has been shown that our skin absorbs at least 60% of the products we use! And these products are then dumped directly into our circulatory system.

It is estimated that over a period of an average life time, we can absorb more than 33 lbs of ingredients through our skin. If you consider that we are absorbing chemicals or petroleum derived ingredients, plant nutrients and plant oils are obviously a far safer choice. This is why we strongly believe that you should ONLY put ON your body what you would put IN you body! *Wisdom-Booda Organics


That is why I choose to use products that I know are safe to use. My body and health are important to me! There are so many scary, chemical laden products on the market today. Some of which are completely open about the disturbing ingredients inside the product while others coyly play it off as if their products are "natural" while still being stock full of nasties. That is why I am in love with Booda Organics. They know that what is put into their product will wind up inside my body as well. Their products are free of toxins. The company got started from their own personal desire to only use pure body care products that they would use themselves. The fact that they use their own products really eases my mind. Do you think the big wigs over at P&G really use the crap they sell? Doubtful. Do you think Monsanto eats that junk they call "food"? Also, very doubtful. Let us move on before I start ranting about giant trash corporations..

tuboflove


Booda Organics is a family owned operation. Their Booda Butter was created in their very own kitchen! Their products are always hand crafted in small batches to ensure quality in every batch.

I love the scent, the way it feels on my skin, and how it can be used all over the body (including on your lips and hair!). The first time I used the Booda Butter was after a hot shower. I dabbed out a small amount with my finger and gently rubbed it between my palms to let the butter melt. After rubbing it on my skin, I immediately fell in love. The texture is so smooth, and the fragrance is soft and sweet. I loved how it made my tattoos shine, moisturized my dry hands, softened my cuticles, and made my frizzy hair stay down.

certifications

 INGREDIENTS: 
Organic Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, 
Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Olive Oil
• NO Soy, Bee, Dairy or Gluten Ingredients!
• Cruelty-Free. No Animal Testing.
• Certified Vegan

Naturally Occurring, Subtle Chocolate Aroma
tin
Booda Butter is definitely the PERFECT product for people like me. I always travel light wherever I go, and this product helps me do so. It is so versatile and can be used for things I never even imagined.  
Some suggested uses are: DRY SKIN, WINDBURN, ECZEMA, TANNING, SUNBURN, RASHES, LIPBALM, AFTERSHAVE, CRACKS, RAZORBURN, TATTOOS, CHAFING, STRETCHMARKS, WRINKLES, SCARS, HAIR/SCALP, NAILS/CUTICLES, MASSAGE, INTIMACY, and a lot more! They even have a convenient link to find even more ways to use it. 50 Ways to use Booda Butter.

tubeFor even more convenience, Booda Organics offers an awesomely amazing Booda Butter Lip Balm. I love this product because it contains the same great recipe as the Booda Butter but is easier to carry around. I keep a separate stick just for my cuticles and if my hands get too dry while I am out and about without a purse or backpack.





love


Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. The above opinion is the sole opinion of Paisley and her family, and may differ from your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment