Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Favorite Snack This Week

So far this week, I have had the pleasure of trying Cafe Fanny Organic Granola. If you have never heard of it, you don't know what you're missing!



"Café Fanny is named after the exquisite heroine of Marcel Pagnol's 1930's Marseilles movies (as is Alice Water's daughter) because she wanted to evoke their spirit: an ideal reality where life and work were inseparable and the daily pace left time for the afternoon anisette or the restorative game of petanque, where eating together nourished the spirit as well as the body-since the food was raised, harvested, hunted, fished and gathered by people sustaining and sustained by each other and by the earth itself."

I just love that, don't you? I really want to live that way someday. It is all a process.

Cafe Fanny offers three flavors, with common names but unique tastes! Even the "Original" flavor is something I have never experienced in a granola. It is wholesome, with just a touch of sweetness and contains sunflower seeds, almonds, and raisins.

I really love the fact that this granola is 100% organic! Since the FDA only requires products to have 95% organic ingredients to use the organic seal, it is great to know that some companies still go the extra mile.

 To see their other flavors, and learn more about Cafe Fanny, check out on their Website!

Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. The above opinion is the sole opinion of Paisley and her family, and may differ from your own.



No comments:

Post a Comment