Monday, November 25, 2013

Boulder Granola Review

 

I really love granola. I tend to want to try every organic brand I of granola I see. So I was obviously pretty excited when I got to try some new granola by by a company I have never heard of; Boulder Granola.Their products sounded great, and I absolutely loved their logo.

Boulder Granola makes organic, non-gmo, and even a few Gluten free and vegan granolas. I love that the ingredients are all organic, as I have had a hard time finding an organic granola brand that I really liked until trying Boulder Granola. It is so good! I tend to think a lot of granolas out there are too sweet for my taste, and this brand is not. No matter the flavor, it is never too sweet for me.


Boulder Granola is not only delicious, but high in protein at 11g per serving. I have to be careful  not to eat the entire package at once, despite it being one serving. Each serving has around 400 calories, which is to be expected due to the high quality flax seeds, sesame seeds, almonds, and sunflower seeds. Since it is okay to have some good fats, I don't feel bad about eating it. A lot of other granolas have way too much sugar along with other heavily processed ingredients. Less calories is not always the healthier option!

Out of all of their granola, my favorite is the Chocolate Chunk. It is not overly chocolatey, but definitely adds to the taste of the granola. I tried it as a cereal as well as on my yogurt and I absolutely love it.

Have you ever heard of Boulder Granola?

Check 'em out!:

Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. The above opinion is the sole opinion of Paisley and her family, and may differ from your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment