Monday, November 25, 2013

Osmia Organics

Osmia
          Organics



I am very picky when it comes to something I use on my body. I literally scour the net looking for companies that take their craft seriously. If I am going to spend my money on a product, I need it to be safe. I need it to work for me the way I want it to. I need it to be everything I have ever hoped for. But honestly, how many times does this happen? To me, not many. That's why I was shocked when I found the Osmia website. My oh my do their products look amazing. After just a short time spent on their site, I knew I had to try them for myself. What with it being cold now I find that my lips are forever chapped and cracking, so I decided to try the Honey Myrhh Lip Repair.


One word: WOW!

I absolutely love this product. The first time I used it, I had really dry lips. Not as bad as they get during the winter, but bad nontheless:


I applied it before bedtime, and woke up with soft lips!:

I only use a little bit at a time, and my lips are noticeably softer. Even my boyfriend noticed! Now if only I could get him to try it..

This is what my jar looked like after a week of use, and I tend to go a little heavy with the gloss:




Despite this being an amazing product, there is something I like even more about this company: Dr. Sarah Villafranco. She is the creator of Osmia, and I can thank her for making my lips feel better than they ever have before. Sarah has an incredible story that brought tears to my eyes a couple times while reading it. She is a person of many talents, as I could infer from her about me, and I am proud to have her products in my cabinet. I really respect how she started her company, and the way she produces her products. She has two "clean rooms" where the chemistry of Osmia takes place, leaving me at ease when using anything they make. When using Osmia I don't have to worry about contaminants and lax production methods. Dr. Sarah Villafranco has opened my eyes to how amazing a product can be, and thanks to her I am even pickier than I was before!


Make sure you take a look!:


Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. The above opinion is the sole opinion of Paisley and her family, and may differ from your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment