Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey guys! I have been so busy lately, what with Thanksgiving being only a couple days away. I am taking on the entire dinner by myself (with a little help from the boyfriend, along with his famous mac n cheese). I love cooking, so was excited to try making everything myself. I would always help my mom in the previous years, so I think I know a thing or two. Especially with the help of Pinterest and Alton Brown's Good Eats. Although, it seems as if I may have taken on a bit too much without proper time to prepare. I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving today as I may not be logging on much for the next few days. I hope you all have a great holiday!

Are you cooking for Thanksgiving, going to the relatives, or ordering take out!?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is great that you are cooking the entire dinner! We made some side dishes but are going to my sisters! Happy Thanksgiving!
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having help with the turkey since we are deep frying it. I'm a bit too scared to do that on my own! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

      Delete