*Read on for the giveaway!*
The scent I got to try was the Fuego Del Dragon (Fire of the Dragon). I really enjoyed the fragrant earthy throws of cedar, patchouli and just a hint of orange. What a perfect scent for the fall. It mades me feel so comfy. I had to curl up in a chair and read a little Vonnegut.
- A cooler burn making the candle last longer.
- Spill some wax? No worries, just use soap and water!
- Almost completely eliminating soot (paraffin candles may release toxic substances into the air).
- Cotton wicks; adding to the clean aspect of the candle.
- No dyes; another element keeping the candle as clean as possible.
- Using soybeans, a renewable, biodegradable resource, grown by American farmers!
This is an easy giveaway. Each task entitles you to one entry:
Follow @loveofpaisleys on Twitter.
Like Living the Paisley Life on Facebook.
Pin any recipe on my blog to Pinterest.
Leave a comment on any NON giveaway post/s.
Make sure to leave separate comments below verifying your tasks!
* I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. The above opinion is the sole opinion of Paisley and her family, and may differ from your own.