Saturday, November 30, 2013

Peeled Snacks Review






I really like dried fruit, so I was excited to get to try out a few things from the Peeled Snacks company. They gently dry their fruit, which I believe results in a tastier product than fruits that have been dried to a crisp. I love how convenient and flavorful they are, and the fact that they are USDA Organic, Gluten Free, Non GMO Verified, and sustainably sourced. Eating Peeled Snacks makes it easier for me to get more servings of fruit in my daily diet.

Much Ado About Mango


Let me start off by saying that I absolutely detest Mango. Seriously, all things mango. I try to steer clear of the flavor and the fruit at all costs, so I was honestly shocked when I actually tried the Much Ado About Mango. I really like it! It obviously tastes like a mango, but something about the way they dried it makes it edible. Not only is it edible, but I actually want to eat it and have found myself doing so since I got them in the mail. They are gently dried, and 100% organic mango. No sugar or preservatives added! Despite not containing sugar, these guys are still yummy and sweet. I love how chewy they are, unlike a lot of other dried fruit that's out on the market.


 Apple to the Core:



 Only contains organic apples with 2 servings per bag! Guess what these guys taste like?



..... They taste like apples!!



 Even my dog loves them!
He wouldn't stop begging.


One would generally assume that if it were an apple, it would taste like an apple. That isn't always so. With Peeled Snacks Apple to the Core, it literally tastes like I am just munching on apples, without all of the annoying seeds, juice, and grit.









Paradise Found:


Oh my! What an amazing little mixture of flavors. For reals. This one package contains a perfect mixture of Bananas, Mangos, and Pineapples. A handful containing a piece of each fruit made my mouth go wild. It was hard to not hoard the entire bag to myself, but alas, I shared (a little).

Apple Clusters:



 OMG! These are good. Almost too good. I tried the Berry flavor and my mouth wouldn't stop watering. They were so tart but sweet at the same time. To me, they tasted like candy. Like, literal candy. Not something someone tells you to coerce you into trying something. Even the little kids I know loved them! Probably even more than I did. Good thing I am taller than they are (but only just so) so that they couldn't snatch it out of my hands.


Check 'em out!:
Twitter

Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. The above opinion is the sole opinion of Paisley and her family, and may differ from your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment