Saturday, December 28, 2013

Bandelettes Review

About Bandelettes 

Chafing thighs is a problem some women have had to struggle with their entire lives. Their mission is to provide women with a solution. Bandelettes are used by women all over and from all different walks of life, whether they’re into being glamorous, sexy, or are serious runners and athletes. 

One of the founders of Bandelettes suffered with a persistent thigh chafing issue for many years. After having tried many different options only to have the friction cause irritation yet again, she knew that there had be an effective solution and it had to be something different. She and her partner soon discovered that she wasn’t the only one with the problem, but that many were frustrated with this problem that only got worse when they wore skirts and dresses, making some limit their wardrobe to pants when they really don’t want to. What they found out is that chafing thighs is an issue that is shockingly common but rarely discussed. 

Finding out that she was not alone and that so many others were having to struggle with the discomfort and embarrassment of rubbing thigh skin, only served to increase their motivation to find a solution, one that tights, and other hosiery simply couldn’t provide. After much intensive research Bandelettes were born. These thigh bands are luxurious wardrobe additions that not only effectively addresses the problem but also helps to enhance style, thus integrating fashion and functionality in one ingenious product.

My Thoughts


Bandelettes are so comfortable and convenient to wear. You can put them on with almost anything, or even nothing at all. Their appearance might be similar to high thigh tights, but there is never a need to worry about slipping or rolling with wearing Bandelettes. These thigh bands feature two rows of stay up silicone that hold them in place, even through extended wear, without any need to worry about slipping. I love how they can look classy, sexy, or casual all depending on how you wear them. The black pair is my favorite, as they go with many different outfits I own. Functional and sexy are two words that are not often used together, so I was completely aghast after trying Bandelettes. Though I’ve never had too much of  problem with skin chaffing, they felt wonderfully soft on my skin. I do tend to sweat a lot though, and wearing these prevents my thighs from dripping with sweat when out in the Texas heat. I love how they look like garters or the tops of sexy stockings, and I love how they stay in place even more. 

Connect with Bandelettes



Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.  

No comments:

Post a Comment