Saturday, December 28, 2013

Original Sprout Review

About Original Sprout

Inga Tritt founded The Original Sprout®, The Original Little Sprout®, and D'organiques Original Sprout® in 2003. The name Sprout was inspired by the birth of her daughter Maya in 2002. Inga was born in Germany and grew up in Montecito, California. Her love of nature, art and architecture led to a successful career as a Master Stylist. Wanting to be a full time mom led her to selling her salons & spas and moving to the country, where she lives creating safe professional products for families worldwide.
 
Original Sprout's founder delighted in her newborn daughter's thick hair. Wanting to use the safest bath products led to her trying natural baby shampoos. To her surprise, all the shampoos wreaked havoc to her daughter's hair and sensitive skin. To remedy the problem Inga created the first of it's kind, ultra moisturizing natural baby bath & styling products. The benefits of being a master stylist with professional experience & a mother with real life experience culminated into Original Sprout, a globally trusted natural family brand.

My Thoughts
I was recently sent a great selection of Original Sprout Products for my family and I to test out.


I was most interested in the Tahitian Family Collection.



The Island Bliss Shampoo makes my hair thicker, smoother and more luxurious. Unlike other sulfate free shampoos that can weigh hair down, their brilliant formula delivers touchable, smooth volume that lasts all day. Keeps color fresh without sulfates and makes hair stronger with vegan protein. The delicious island aroma sweeps me away for my daily island escape every morning, and lingers on my hair as a gentle reminder all day long.

The Luscious Island Conditioner is the perfect follow up to the Island Bliss Shampoo. This condotioner instantly transforms the most dry, damaged hair into silky, soft, healthy locks. The tropical Mongongo Oil is known for it's healing, regenerative powers and vegan jojoba proteins rebuild and strengthen. Hair color stays fresh with  their color keeping pH of 4.5-5.5.

I am in love with the Tahitian Hair Oil. This oil adds a healthy, tropical glow to hair and skin. Not only is it great for hair as it works wonders elsewhere-immediately soothing dry hands, elbows, feet & hair into silky softness! I cannot get enough of this multi-use, divinely healthy vegan moisturizer.










I was also sent a nice selection of their Natural Care Products (safe for babies!)



Since the Natural Shampoo has added sun protection, I love using it before going hiking or somehow spending the day outdoors. The organic emollients detangle & make rinsing effortless, saving time & water! Scalp, hair & skin are nourished and healthy while leaving hair shiny, hydrated & easy to brush.

A perfect addition to the Natural Shampoo, the Deep Conditioner is great for soft, strong, and healthy hair. Hard water, sun, wind and pollution dehydrate hair making it prone to tangles, frizzies & flyaways. This specialized family formula cares for every hair type, transforming frizzies into ringlets & flyaways into smooth, silky locks. This conditioner is so versatile and perfect to sue that it has quickly became my most used hair product.

I don't know how I was getting by in life before discovering the Miracle Detangler. This detangler is the champion of all detanglers. Original Sprout's Quick Release formula makes tough tangles a problem of the past. After using this product, my tangles release immediately making combing effortless. It leaves my hair silky, soft & naturally fresh. Combing is fast, painless & safe, making it easy to glide through hair with organic & natural ingredients. I love that I can use it at any time for a freshly washed feeling or to calm frizzies!

I am not big on hair gel, but the Original Sprout Natural Hair Gel has quickly became a useful product. It can be used on babies as well as adults, so I am left without worries. This hair gel leaves me with a clean feeling, medium hold and makes frizzies & flyaways smooth & stay in place. It strengthens & softens without sticky residue and helps prevent breakage & detangle naturally. It is free of added fragrance since the natural ingredients smell tropical & yummy on their own. This gel is surprisingly suitable for all hair types, including dry or delicate hair. 

Last but not least, I got to try the Scrumptious Baby Cream.  This cream is irresistible, and the whole family loves it! It is not a sunscreen, but a soothing protective barrier that keeps skin soft & smooth as velvet. This multi-benefit cream is infused with Natural Zinc for environmental protection. It is non-greasy & extra hydrating for every skin type.


Connect with Original Sprout


Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 


1 comment:

  1. I have heard of The Original Sprout products and I do want to try them. I can tell they are wonderful and I would really love the Island Bliss Shampoo, I am sure the scent is fantastic.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete