Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Joia All Natural Soda Review



JOIA started over a dinner with great friends. After years of creating his own sparkling drink concoctions, Bob, their founder, observed all of the interesting cocktail combinations of fruits, herbs and spices that were being offered and the question arose:  

why isn’t anyone doing something this interesting with sodas? 


Friends were consulted. A mixologist joined the team and before long, a company was launched – Boundary Water Brands. Long hours were spent tasting and refining. All in all, over one hundred recipes, each made from scratch, and all made with natural ingredients, were tested with friends and family before narrowing down to four varieties. Without exception everyone loved them, and the joy of our creations is succinctly expressed in their name – JOIA. 

Woah! I am totally digging this soda. If you can even call it that. This soda is SO good, it is ridiculous. I have definitely never had anything like it. The flavors are so unique. I admit that at first I was even a bit put off by them. Spices in soda? Now that sounded a bit odd to me.

WOW! I am so glad that I gave them a go because they are delicious. Unlike any other taste I have ever experienced. Each soda was so unique. I loved how each one had 3 different levels of flavor. It really seemed as if the flavors presented them self in order from top to bottom as listed on the bottle. I could drink these sodas all day, and imagine they have many more uses than just soda. 

On the website, there are several recipes for cocktails as well as smoothies and other yummy drinks. I envision using these sodas for marinating meat or veggies, turning them into a sauce or syrup, having an ice cream float, or even freezing for popsicles! My personal favorite was the Lime, Hibiscus and Clove. It was so refreshing and delightful. I would love it with a fresh lemon slice over ice on a hot summer day.



 Orange, Jasmine & Nutmeg



Pineapple, Coconut & Nutmeg


 Grapefruit, Chamomile & Cardamom 


Blackberry, Pomegranate & Ginger


Ginger, Apricot & Allspice



Lime, Hibiscus & Clove



 Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

2 comments:

  1. These looks so terrific! I can't wait to try the Pineapple, Coconut & Nutmeg flavor!
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious! To me, the pineaple, coconut, and nutmeg sounds the best!

    ReplyDelete