Wednesday, November 9, 2016

My favorite way to brew coffee- using a French Press!





If you have not heard of Harold Import Company, you are missing out! They offer so many awesome and unique kitchen wares, there is guaranteed to be something you just cannot not live without on their website! HIC was kind enough to send me the new French Press from Aerolatte for my family to enjoy. (If you are unfamiliar with Aerolatte, I recommend you go check them out as well!!) 

When I was younger, I used to work at a well known coffee chain. I actually really enjoyed my job, and consequently became addicted to coffee. I learned fast that brewing fresh ground beans in a French Press was the way to go, as it creates the most epic cup of coffee! The flavor is out of this world, and unlike any other coffee machine or pot could reproduce. French pressed coffee is definitely my favorite way to enjoy a big, steaming mug of brewed beans.

I am in love with the Aerolatte French Press! It is so easy to use, and easy to clean. Since it had been so long since I last used one, I was unsure of how to use it. Luckily, the instructions were ridiculously easy, and the side of the beaker even has several indicators to remind you of the correct ground coffee scoopage, water level, etc. I cannot believe I haven't been using a French Press sooner!

It is available in 4 sizes! So there is something for everybody.
They offer a 3, 5, 7, and 8 cup press.
 I got to try the 5 and 8 cup.
(I usually use both at the same time to make a ton of coffee!!)

I love how easy the Aerolatte French Press is to clean. The glass beaker is easy to remove and safe to put in the dishwasher (which I do not own!). In which case, the mouth of the beaker is wide enough for even larger hands to fit in and give it a good clean. It seems to be stain resistant, and the actual plunger and metal screen seem to be free from rust! I'm thrilled to not have to worry about breaking or ruining these presses. I am not the most poised, and seem to constantly break things or forget about something soaking in the sink.

I was so excited, I couldn't help but take millions of photos.


I just adore how the sky is reflected on the lid of the Aerolatte!


Do you spot the tiny bee?!






Now you get to see the most delicious cup of coffee being made!

One scoop per squiggly line!





I just use my coffee pot to get the perfect temperature of water!

 Stir it all up, and put the plunger back on!

Let it brew for three minutes!

After 2 minutes, it is getting darker!

 Plunged, and looking bold!!

Ready to go! 


Today, Harold Import Company carries over 3,500 culinary supply products from their own Family of Brands, as well as their extended family brands from 25 countries around the world. HIC, Harold Import Co. products are available in over 10,000 retail outlets worldwide, so their products are always only a short drive or a click away!

http://www.hickitchen.com/
https://www.facebook.com/HaroldImportCompany?ref=tn_tnmn
https://twitter.com/HaroldImportCo

Disclosure: I received the above item/s in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

2 comments:

  1. This is the first I've heard of Harold Import Company - sounds like they have some unique kitchen items. The French Press looks like it makes a great cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first I've heard of a French press, and I love coffee! Now I'm on a mission to try coffee freshly made from a French press! Wow!

    ReplyDelete