Friday, January 31, 2014

Kale is Cool! Don't believe me, try New York Naturals!



New York Naturals kale chips and snacks are handmade in Brooklyn, NY with the highest quality ingredients. Amy Hamberry first started making them in the New York Naturals health food store on Flatbush Avenue in 2008. Customers loved them, and pretty soon the demand was so great, Amy and her husband Joe decided to close the store and open The Kale Factory facility in Crown Heights, Brooklyn neighborhood where we make them today. 

Their company is "The Kale Factory" and right now, their only brand is "New York Naturals".

New York Naturals snacks are raw, vegan, kosher, dairy-free, gluten-free and Paleo friendly. They are dehydrated slowly at temperatures below 115 degrees so they are packed with enzymes and nutrients. Our kale chips and snacks are high in vitamin K and A, iron and fiber. 

New York Naturals kale chips and snacks are like a tasty snack that is really a salad! WARNING: They may be addictive! 

Okay, okay, okay. I know what you are thinking. Kale.. as a snack!?

Before you go and decided that it is disgusting, hear me out. I though I would hate it as well. Being a firm believer in trying everything (alright, maybe almost everything) at least once, I gave kale a try. New York Naturals is definitely the company to try if you are a kale newb, like I was. They make delicious, almost addictive kale snacks in many different flavors. Certainly something to suit everyone's taste buds.

I got to try the New York Naturals Greenola. In case the name doesn;t give it away, I will fill you in on what it is. Greenola is like granola, but with kale in place of the grains - granola made with greens, not grains. Sound strange? It's delicious! You can eat it straight or pour milk on it, just like granola... except a whole lot more nutritious. I find that it is great out of the container, added on top or yogurt, or even mixed with a handful of dried fruit for my own healthy party mix! My personal favorite Greenola was the Cranberry Nut Crunch


I also really enjoyed the Coconut Cacao Chips. They are delectable. They didn't even taste like kale! They were chocolately sweet with the perfect dash of coconut. Lucky for me, and you!, they are on sale right now!



The Kale Factory not only makes the Greenola. They also make Kale Chips, and Kale Powder.

 

Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

No comments:

Post a Comment