Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Raw Revolution- My Kind of Organic Bar


Raw Revolution was launched in Alice Benedetto’s home kitchen in 2004. A registered nurse and natural food chef, Alice was looking for something that she could give to her kids – a healthy snack that also tasted good.

Alice started slowly, feeding her delicious, natural snacks to friends and family, and then started selling small batches through local stores near her suburban home. When the first bars sold out within days, Alice knew that she was on to something.

With the encouragement of her husband Dave, Raw Revolution expanded. Alice developed new flavors and taste combinations. Dave scoured factories for used equipment, ultimately putting together a production line of equipment once used at pizzerias, chocolate factories and bakeries.

Ten years later Alice and Dave are producing millions of Raw Revolution bars every year. The bars are now sold through major retailers both in the United States and overseas. Each one is still made at Alice and Dave’s family owned factory just outside of New York City.

A lot has changed in the last decade, but some things are the same as they have always been. The ingredients are fresh. The taste is revolutionary. And the story is just beginning.


My Thoughts

It is not that I am lazy, but I tend to not get around to eating breakfast. I seem to have too much to do as soon as I roll out of bed, and by the time I feel comfortable with sitting down to eat I feel sick. I do this way too often, and have found that food bars really come in handy. They help me to not get nauseous, and allow me to keep my metabolism up despite not having the time for a proper meal. I have eaten may bars in my life, but they never get old. Well, maybe eating the same one daily has that effect, but that is why I am forever searching for new bar companies to try out. I was definitely excited when I got an email from Raw Revolution. Before even trying the bars, I was in love with the company. They strive to use all organic ingredients. Meaning that consumers, farmers and the environment are not being exposed to GMO's during the production and consumption of Raw Revolution Organic Bars. Every bite contains sprouted superfoods instead of overly processed soy isolate and corn syrup. I love that despite using great quality ingredients, Raw Rev is cheaper per oz. than a lot of other leading brands who choose to go the cheap route. These bars are also Vegan, which is a definite plus!

That is all well and good, but how do they taste??

OMG! These bars are delicious! I really cannot wrap my head around how good they taste. They don't even seem to leave an aftertaste, which is really saying something. My personal favorite was the Heavenly Hazelnut Chocolate. Just like the description says, it is a tempting and crunchy combination of Hazelnuts and Chocolate. Mmm! I also super enjoyed eating the Chocolate Crave, and the Coconut Delight was perfect with a hot cup of tea.


 Connect with Raw Revolution

Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

No comments:

Post a Comment