Sunday, January 26, 2014

Simply Divine Botanicals Review























I got sent a nice little sampling of Simply Divine Botanicals products. They offer a great variety of skin care products.

  
I don't know why, but I love little sample pots. I can reuse them for so many things, and they are easy to carry around. I was sent SO many different things to try. Although I do not feel that samples are adequate sizes to conduct a full review, I still feel these products really work! They have been a delight to use so far, and I cannot wait to try them for a prolonged period.

 Outer Body Experience- Foaming Cleanser for Face, Body, and Hair.
At Last! One product to cleanse your hair, face and body. Reports from our happy customers tell us that this product leaves skin soft, and hair shiny, soft and full of body. This formula is also soothing for skin irritations.
Gypsy Rose Tea- Tightening and Balancing Toner. 
Inspired by a 1500-year old formula made by Gypsies for the Queen of Hungary. This blend is infused for six weeks. While our Tea is gentle enough for dry and delicate skin, it works marvels for keeping oily skin feeling fresh all day. Use for enlarged pores, cuts, rashes, and sunburn too.
Black Velvet- Fabulous Foaming Facial Cleanser. 
This cleanser removes most makeups, heals and prevents blemishes, cleanses excess oils and debris, minimizes the appearance of large pores and leaves the skin feeling like "velvet". What more can you ask and all you have to do is wash your face.

Soft chocolate scent, goes smooth on dry skin, absorbs quickly yet doesn't dry out.

This Sandalwood scented elixir penetrates quickly to smooth and revitalize your skin. Originally created for Rosacea but now we use it for everything! Men love it as an after shave and its a big favorite with our teenage clients. I love the scent and the texture!


 I am in LOVE with this product! The Simply Divine Botanicals You Glow Girl Glitter Butter is so adorable. It isn't overly sparkly, so I don't feel like a child when I use it. It makes a great base on my eyelids instead of using eyeshadow, it leaves my hands looking flirty and sparkly, and makes a great addition to powder blush to make a creamy, shiny blush. I love it! So many uses, I love experimenting with it! It has this great way of melting immediately upon contact with the skin. Just like real butter would do! But much unlike butter, this product contains real 24 kt gold! No fake sparkles here!

This is the same formula as their body butters with the addition of Arctic Ice glitter and fragranced with a blend of Lemongrass, Lavender and Clary Sage.



Now, the above products have been getting a lot of use. I loved the bottles they came in, as well as the formulas inside of them. It may be a bit embarrassing to some, but I am not ashamed to say that I am a sweater. Not only do I sweat, but I tend to be stinky from time to time as well. This is where the Crystal Ally Spray Deodorant comes in. It really works!


Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

No comments:

Post a Comment