Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Karma Kiss Owlet Salt & Pepper Shaker Set Review


\
 

Budded and bloomed by the creators of Streamline Inc. in 1991, amongst the awe-inspiring, creative habitat of New York City. Karma Kiss went on to feature a boutique of ‘time pieces’ designed by a troupe of Streamline artists that worked aside designer & proprietor Sophia Senderovich.
 
From their earliest days of Bubble Watches™ & Blowfish Alarm Clocks, Karma Kiss has been providing gifts of best quality, unique style & genuine thoughtfulness with their savvy customers in mind. Today Karma Kiss is proud to share that their products have been featured in memorable Hollywood films (Down To You, Little Miss Sunshine, Twilight) and popular publications such as Real Simple, Rachael Ray, Family Fun, O Magazine, New York Times & many more!

Karma Kiss offers a creative array of lifestyle accessories which are both fun and functional and that attract the young and the young at heart. Some of their most popular pieces include Playful WonderBalls™, Fun Sound Alarm Clocks, Delicious Lip Gloss designs, Clever Desk Diversions, Whimsical Money Banks & the beyond awesome ReMake Its!™ Kits which have a keen sense of green in mind.

Karma Kiss committed to offering a continuum of well-designed gifts and accessories that are updated regularly. There’s a little something for everybody! Give a gift with Karma Kiss today and receive a guaranteed big smile of gratitude in return!


I am not going to lie. I was immediately drawn into browsing the Karma Kiss website upon seeing their adorable owl logo. I am a huge owl fan, and I was curious to see if they had anything "owl". Sure enough, they did! I spent about an hour browsing their site, seeing all kinds of cute items. Definitely a gift there for everyone! When I saw the fat, little Owlet Salt and Pepper shaker set from the Karma Kiss Home & Garden selection, I had to have it!

And so it was. I was sent this lovely set to cherish and enjoy for many years to come. I love how the owls are round, making them easy to hold in my hand. They sit really well, having great balance. What I really found adorable was that one owl shaker has its little eyes closed while the other one does not. See if you can spot it in the photos! I am still debating on if I want to use them for salt and pepper, or if I want them to hang out with the rest of my owl collection (where they are keeping roost until my decision is made!) 

These little Karma Kiss Owlet Salt & Pepper Shakers come in a cute box. I am a bit odd, and tend to keep boxes that I like, especially if the close (which this one does!) The box alone makes this a great gift to give on almost any occasion, not to mention how great of a gift the Owlet shakers themselves would be. These fancy shakers are made out of porcelain, making them attractive to the eyes and more durable.


 Can you tell how much I love these Karma Kiss Salt and Pepper Shakers by the sheer amount of photos I "just had to" take? They are WAY too adorable!


Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 




1 comment:

  1. I love owls also and my daughter too! These Karma Kiss Salt and Pepper Owl Shakers are wonderful. I think all the owls in the collection in the photo are terrific!
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete