Tuesday, January 14, 2014

May Designs- My key to organization.





 I recently had the chance to try a personalized May Design yearly planner. Designing my May Designs planner was easy! I got to choose the cover art, font style, enter my name, choose the colors I liked, and what style of book I wanted. They offer other book varieties such as Meal Planners, Address Books, etc. It was a hard decision picking the graphic I wanted for the cover. I was really hoping for something with Paisleys! 

All May Books are bound together by the all-famous, old school sewing machine. Not only is the thread fabulous for the environment, but the book becomes utterly indestructible. No pages ripping out, covers falling off... Believe me, they have tested notebooks. May Designs -e Certified Canvas Covers are resilient, durable and water-resistant. After a few days of use, the canvas becomes worn-in like the perfect pair of jeans. 

So far, I have really love my May Designs yearly planner. It has really helped me keep track of everything from groceries I need to buy, as well as chores I need to get done and other simple things. There is plenty of room to write, as long as I scale down my handwriting a bit. I tend to write huge, bubbly letters. I love how light this book is. I can carry it almost everywhere, and it isn't a hassle to take into the grocery store.

Connect with May Designs
(if you own a May Book you can post a photo on Instagram for them to repost!)


 Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

No comments:

Post a Comment