Wednesday, January 15, 2014

BettaSnax Biscotti Chips Review**




Established in 2010, Bettasnax has grown from a family supplying seriously delicious  home-baked biscotti to neighbours and friends, to an innovative producer of gourmet treats for consumers to take home and enjoy.

Their enthusiastic and dedicated baking team are determined to make their cookies the freshest and tastiest every time, so they use only premium ingredients. The BettaSnax family recipe uses real eggs, unbleached flour, and whole California almonds, to give our biscotti a light, crunchy texture and a flavour that is delicately sweet and addictively delicious.

Bettasnax all-natural biscotti has no cholesterol and no added fat, preservatives, or artificial flavourants. It can be enjoyed on it’s own, or as an accompaniment for coffee, tea, gelato, assorted cheeses, and fine wines.

 
 
I recently received a couple bags of each BettaSnax flavor to try. They are pretty unique, as I have never seen a biscotti chip before. They have that same great crunch, but since they are small enough to pop into your mouth in one bite, they do not make a huge mess.I enjoyed dipping them in coffee, eating them with yogurt, topping them with Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, and eating them straight from the bag. My family agrees that BettaSnax is perfect for the whole family to enjoy, being tasty and healthier than the average snack. My personal favorite was the S'mores variety. If I had marshmallows, I definitely would have concocted up something yummy. They other flavors were great as well. The Fruit and Nut was the runner up, These ones seemed a bit softer, I am assuming because of the dried fruit. I really enjoyed these. I love the generous amount of pistachios and the little bursts of fruit I get in each bite. As I ate more and more of this biscotti chip, it really made me think if S'mores was really my favorite after all.


Giveaway coming soon!!

Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

No comments:

Post a Comment