Monday, February 10, 2014

A New Favorite Healthy Snack-Baobab Foods


Baobab Foods, Inc. is committed to improving the human condition and well being of a global society by providing nutritionally advanced baobab food products. The company’s product line includes great-tasting Fruit Cubes, convenient Drink Mixes, and 100% pure Baobab Fruit Powder. Baobab delivers exceptional nutrition to health conscientious parents and their kids, as well as men and women of all age levels.

Baobab Foods is able to supply customers with amazing baobab products, benefitting societies around the world. Their inherent responsibility to the environment and consumers is evident in their key values.

When it comes to Baobab Foods, the first thing that caught my attention was the fact that their product is so sustainable. Baobab Foods, Inc. works with its partners and suppliers in southern Africa to use global best-practice forestry techniques to ensure that the abundant supply of baobab fruit in southern Africa is managed sustainably for the long term. Also, by placing a value on the baobab fruit, they are encouraging communities to protect their local trees and surrounding woodlands, which is also good for wildlife and biodiversity.

I was recently sent a package of their Baobab Fruit Cubes to enjoy. They are a mixture of Mango, Raspberry, and Strawberry. I am not a mango fan, but was not offended by the Mango Baobab cubes at all. They are soft and chewy, as well as full of flavor. The Raspberry flavor was my favorite, as I assumed it would be! The Baobab Fruit Cubes make the perfect addition to yogurt, granola, trail mix, etc. 

Not only do they taste great, but they are great for me! Baobab Fruit Cubes are made with pure Baobest Fruit Powder, citrus pectin and 100% fruit purees, so they offer exceptional nutrition. 
  • Far more antioxidants than any other dried fruit – more than 7,500 ORAC units per 40 grams, tested and verified by Brunswick Labs. This is equal to 3 or 4 times as many antioxidants as dried cherries, blueberries or cranberries.
  • Dietary fiber – 4 to 8 grams of fiber per 40 gram serving.
  • Chock full of nutrients – potassium, Vitamin A & C, magnesium, iron and calcium.
No Sugar, No Sodium, No Preservatives, No Fat and No Cholesterol!



https://www.facebook.com/baobabfoods

https://twitter.com/baobabfoods

Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.  

3 comments:

  1. I never heard of Baobab Foods before this review. It certainly looks tasty and healthy for you. I do like the cubes and this would be a great afternoon snack.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen these but have not tried them yet. I think I may hafta just do it now. I love finding new healthy snacks. I have a subscription to Healthy Surprise and get lots of new snack ideas there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely am going to try the BaoBab Fruit cubes. They sound yummy.

    ReplyDelete