Friday, February 7, 2014

A Scandle of a Candle!


Scandle® LLC, founded in 2005, has grown into a company committed to providing customers with professional-grade, spa quality, skin care products that are made with the industry’s most natural ingredients. We are committed to quality which means no petroleums or mineral oils, 100% Vegan, drug-free, & cruelty-free products. Our corporate offices are in Addison, Texas, but our presence is international. From major department stores in Japan to independent licensed massage therapists' offices in small towns across the United States...Everybody Loves a Scandle...

Scandle® believes that nature provides us with it’s own healing and restorative properties. They have harnessed the power of nature through their collection of unique, high-quality, eco friendly, spa and beauty products.

In addition to their Signature Body Massage Candles; Scandle also offers Dead Sea Salt Scrubs & Soaks, items for Manicures & Pedicures, and even essential oil foams to treat those sensitive areas.

I was recently sent a Scandle of my own to try in the Warm Vanilla Sugar scent. I have to say I rather enjoyed it. Although, it does seem to be more of a feminine scent. We use candles quite a bit in my family, and we have come to be a bit picky about them. You can really tell that the Scandle was designed to be more than a candle. Not only does this candle smell and look great, but it is perfect for massages, mani/pedis, and a moisturizer as well. Scandle® Aromatherapy Essentials Body Candles are created from all natural, pure essential oils.


Despite expecting to try an Aromatherapy Blend, I was super impressed by the Warm Vanilla Sugar Scandle. It is the perfect blend of warm vanilla with a bit of a musky back note. I love the color od the handmade ceramic pot it comes in. The spout makes it easy to pour onto the skin once the was has melted. Unlike melted paraffin wax which cools and clumps on the skin, soy wax melts into an oil that remains soft on skin because its melting point is just a few degrees above body temperature. Scandle's soy wax blend includes Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin A, E, and Omega 3 to give your skin a moisturizing and enjoyable treatment. 



https://twitter.com/ScandleCandlehttps://www.facebook.com/scandle

http://www.pinterest.com/scandlecandle/scandle-body-candle-news/


Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.  

1 comment:

  1. Warm Vanilla Sugar is one of my favorite scents in products. I do like that this candle has a moisturizing effect on our skin.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete