Thursday, February 6, 2014

Go Buy Ya Nuts from Kobayanuts!


Kobaynuts are theperfect snack for your discerning taste and active lifestyle, Kobaya® Rice Coated Almonds are select almonds roasted in crunchy seasoned coatings bursting with flavors. Try them in Lightly Salted, Wasabi or Black Pepper Flavors.

Kobaya® In Shell Almonds are seasoned and carefully roasted in their easy to peel shells. They come in Lightly Salted, Smoked and Wasabi flavors.  

Kobaya® Almonds are always crispy fresh, all natural, gluten free, non GMO and packed with nutrition.

http://www.kobayanuts.com/
 
 
I was sent Coated Salted Almond, Wasabi Almonds in Shell, and Wasabi Coated Almonds.



The Coated Salted Almonds were my favorite! I love the rice powder coating. It makes a nice crispy shell that surrounds the almond and adds to the almonds already delicious flavor. These almonds are perfect by the handful or even added to snacks such as trail mix. They were even great on salad!


My family and I are not big on Wasabi. I would have opted for trying the Black Pepper flavor if given the choice. Luckily, my dear boyfriend loves Wasabi anything and was more than happy to gobble them up. He even convinced me to try some, and despite the odd burning in my nose and throat, I enjoyed them!

https://www.facebook.com/KobayaAlmondshttps://twitter.com/kobayanuts

http://www.pinterest.com/kobayanuts/



Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

2 comments:

  1. Those look good. I like Japanese snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kobaya nuts seems like a brand I would love to try. I am a big fan of almonds and these look delicious and of course good for you.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete