Thursday, September 4, 2014

Keep Your Acne in the Clear with Citrus Clear!

 Citrus Clear is a natural and holistic treatment for acne, sensitive skin and all skin types. They offer natural acne products which include face wash, moisturizer, and acne treatments designed to meet the needs of teenagers and adults looking to remove acne. 

Citrus Clear is known for being the most "natural acne treatment". They value each of our unique formulas, and ensure that only the most potent citrus juices, extracts, tinctures and peels are used in their acne products. Citrus Clears' natural skin care is made for all skin types. They have an Acne Control line of products, and a Sensitive Skin line of products. The Control Acne line is designed for the purposes of controlling acne; products are maximum strength in acne fighting ingredients. The Sensitive Skin line of skin care products includes a Sensitive Face Wash, and a Sensitive Moisturizer.


Since I rarely get acne (I know! I am lucky.) I chose the Sensitive Face Wash and Moisturizer. When they arrived in the mail I was impressed by the packaging. I love it when products come in glass. Not only is it better for the environment, it is better for the product. I can also reuse glass packaging instead of icky plastics that can be tricky to recycle and questionable to use again. Obviously, I opted to try the face wash first.


(On a side not, my lovely Aunt made me this quilt. Isn't it gorgeous!?)

Citrus Clear was kind enough to surprise me with some extra products!


What I noticed first about the Gentle Cleanser was the scent. It is so lively, perfect for the summer! It was simple to use and worked great! It didn't dry out my skin at all. Not many face washes do that since I have such dry skin. I still wanted to use the Sensitive Moisturizer though. Boy am I glad I did! I have never used a grapefruit scented product due to my keen sense of smell and overactive allergies, but this honestly wasn't bad! The scent was nice without being overpowering! I was so excited!

The Sensitive Face Wash (with natural Tahitian lime) seriously makes you feel like you are on vacation every time you use it. It contains a mix of gentle citrus ingredients which are recommended for those with sensitive skin, to keep skin in balance, clean and fresh. Sensitive skin types need a sensitive cleanser. Formulated to remove excess oil without over stripping your face of its delicate balance. Gently washes away oil, dirt and bacteria. 8oz.

The gentle Face Moisturizer is recommended for use by all skin types, especially those with sensitive skin. The organic ingredients in this moisturizer make your skin feel soft and refreshed, not tight and or dry. The formula contains soothing botanicals, citrus ingredients, and powerful vitamins designed to gently balance facial skin tone. It is lightweight, does not enlarge pores and can be worn under makeup. 2oz.

http://www.citrusclear.com/
https://www.facebook.com/CitrusClear


 Disclosure: I received the above item/s in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.



1 comment:

  1. I like that Citrus Clear is made for different skin types because I have sensitive skin. I also like that Citrus Clear also make a moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete