Thursday, October 9, 2014

Barbaras Cookie Pies- A dessert to enjoy when nothing else will do!





The last time I wrote about Barbara's Cookie Pies, I got to try the decadent Fudge Brownie Cookie Pie. I also spoke about how despite being is easier when you don't deprive yourself or some of life's simple pleasures: desserts! I find that I stick to a proper diet and healthy lifestyle when I let myself splurge on my calorie count at least once a month. Since I only treat myself every so often, I have to make sure my dessert of choice is well worth it. That's where Barbara's Cookie Pies come in. They are the perfect treat. I love that Barbara makes these cookie pies with the best ingredients possible. That really matters to my family and me.

In my last post, I mentioned how I would love to try the Peanut Butter Cup Pie. Well, I finally got to try it.. And it was amazing!!
 










Are you drooling yet!?


If not, peanut butter must not be your thing! In that case, you should check out all of the other unique Cookie Pies. They include Almond Joy, Almond Raspberry, Apple Caramel, Caramel Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, Cinnamon Crumble, Key Lime Macadamia, Oatmeal Raisin, Oreo Creme, Fudge Brownie, Peppermint Bark, Peppermint Patty, Raspberry Chocolate, Rocky Road and Toffee Almond.
She also offers delicious looking Homemade Butter Cookies. Just like her Mom and Nana used to make! She even makes Baklava! yum

This delectable creation did not last long at my house! It reminded me of the peanut butter cups I would get in my Easter Baskets as a kid.

 
http://www.barbarascookiepies.com/
https://www.facebook.com/BarbarasCookiePieshttps://www.facebook.com/BarbarasCookiePieshttps://twitter.com/BarbsCookiePies

Disclosure: I received the above item/s in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.


1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing! I would like to get a few of these for hostess gifts - that way I won't be scrambling last minute panicking that I didn't have time to bake!!!

    ReplyDelete