Even before I fell head over heels in love with essential oils, I enjoyed the use of dryer balls when doing my laundry. Now that I have turned into an essential oil hoarder, my love affair with dryer balls is in full swing. I have tried many different oil combinations to create several wonderful scents that cling onto my clothes, making me feel the benefits of the oils throughout the day. The wool dryer balls seem to hold onto the scent better than my clothing does, so I add a couple more drops before each dryer load. I absolutely love the way the infused dryer balls make the laundry room smell while they sit patiently, waiting to get tossed around again. Not only are dryer balls great for naturally adding fragrance to your laundry, they reduce the drying time as well! The more balls you use, the less time clothes spend in the dryer. Did I mention how much I love dryer balls!?
With that being said, I use them. A lot. Which means I go through them. A lot! Meaning I am always on a quest to try out a different set of dryer balls to compare to my last set. When Coqui Baby agreed to send me a 3 pk of their Nomad Women wool dryer balls, I was so excited! I could not wait to get my hands on them. Not only was I excited about trying their dryer balls, I was excited about getting to know their company. They really care about the people of Kyrgyzstan, and have partnered with a manufacturer that honors human rights through its employee compensation and benefits practices. These policies attract talented employees who take pride in the products that they produce.
- Each ball is made of 100% wool hand-felted to approximately 9 inches around and approximately 2 ounces in weight. Variations may occur as these are hand-crafted items.
- Made by a thriving co-operative of self-employed women in the Kyrgyz Republic. Your purchase supports women, shepherding families in Central Asia and sustainable free range agricultural practices by providing good income and a steady market for their wool products.
- Experience Coquí Joy -- that glowing soft and fuzzy feeling -- knowing that you are reducing your energy consumption, are keeping dryer sheets out of landfills and keeping perfumes and chemicals out of your family's clothes and bedding.
- Made in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Clothes - especially cloth diapers - will feel significantly softer and have less static as a result of the natural softening action and the static reduction properties of wool dryer balls. Nomad Women Dryer Balls are perfect for people who need to -- and choose to -- remain clean of added films, chemicals and agents. Cloth diapers and cloth diaper soaker inserts in particular need to be dried without commercial dryer sheets, as these will leave a water-repellant film on them causing them to leak.
- Hand-felted with raw wool from free-range sheep of the Kyrgyz Republic, a mountainous region part of the Himalayan Chain. Colors range from white to dark brown, depending on your sheep's unique coloration. Wool is sheered, picked clean, washed, then dried in the sun or near a heat source. Nomad Women Dryer Balls are all-natural with no added dyes, scents or preservatives leaving you the option to customize at home with your own essential oils (it takes just a few drops to bring your favorite clean scents alive in your household).
Disclosure: I received the above item/s in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.