Friday, October 3, 2014

Journals Unlimited - A Hiking Journal

I have always been fond of writing, and I have always been fond of hiking as well. When I discovered that Journals Unlimited carried a journal from the Write it Down collection solely created for writing about hiking trips, I just had to have it! I am always forgetting some of the coolest places I have visited, and now that I have the Hiker's Journal I don't have to worry about it anymore. I can see myself filing this journal up pretty quickly. There are so many things to love about this journal:

*It is printed in the USA
*It is printed with soy-based ink
*Made with acid free recycled paper
*Has a durable hardcover design

  • Printed in the USA
  • Soy-based ink
  • Acid-free recycled paper
  • Durable hard cover design
  • - See more at: http://journalsunlimited.com/shop/hiking-a-hikers-journal/#reviews
    Not only does Journals Unlimited carry the hiking journal, they carry many other journals and products as well! A few of my favorites include the:







    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Journals-Unlimited/113789155312575

    Disclosure: I received the above item/s in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 


    1 comment:

    1. This is a great idea. I need to start a journal. Thanks for sharing!

      ReplyDelete