Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Feel the Positive Energy with this Gorgeous Quartz Line Necklace from Susan Meier Jewelry









Before indulging you in all the wonderfulness that is Susan Meier Jewelry, I must fill you in on my fascination with stones. I am, and always have been, a very earth person. I am easily mesmerized by things that most people probably don't even notice. I tend to pocket rocks from my random adventures as I can feel the epicness that went into forming them. You can find them stashed in all corners of my home, tucked away in nooks and crannys, boxes, and drawers, flooding me with memories every time I happen upon them.

I take time to close my eyes when the wind blows, inhaling until my lungs threaten to burst. When I come across a trickling stream, I always slip my shoes off and dip my toes in. I see the textures, I inhale the aromas, I embrace all that is living and natural in the world <3

So it should come as no surprise that I have several crystals.
I can't get enough of them!

I love quartz crystals because they can be a great benefit in taking steps towards personal growth. Quartz strengthens the energy that you put out, making the steps towards your personal growth easier. The amplified energy that is sent back to you from the quartz crystal helps you make positive attitude changes until they actually become part of who you are. Now before you get ahead of yourself, the crystal is not going to do all of the work! It is always up to you if you decide to change your attitude :)

Susan Meier Jewelry is made by two lovely sisters, Susan and Allyson in the beautiful Philadelphia, PA. I love how everything they make is hand crafted and natural, using things such as rough cut gemstones, freshwater pearls, gold vermeil and sterling silver. Their pieces are unique, modern, and created to be mixed and matched (which I love!).

I chose the Long Quartz Line Necklace. It is stunning!



 

I loved watching it as it playfully swayed with the wind.









I created a style guide with pieces I would love to mix and match!:





b.) Quartz Earrings- #38
c.) Druzy Wrap Bracelet- White Circle- sold out :(
d.) Signature Ring- $50

I think you deserve to spoil yourself! 
Or at least spoil someone else :)







Stay tuned for a giveaway featuring a piece (almost)just like the one I reviewed!

Disclosure: I received the above item/s in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment