Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Jewelry With a Twist! Featuring- Twisted Sisters' Designs


When it comes to jewelry, I tend to pick pieces that are unique, standing out as much as I do! Or pieces to remind me of memories, distant but not forgotten.

I have a vibrant personality, and I am in love with colors.
I love all things earthy and celestial.

When I pick jewelry, I pick pieces that speak to me.

I really appreciate jewelry that is handmade, allowing you feel the love and effort that was put into it. This is why I love the gals at Twisted Sister's Designs, and the wonderful jewelry their beautiful minds dream up. 

I was sent the most gorgeous pendant.
Hand painted, and full of love.








Be sure to check out their website! 
Twisted Sisters' Designs offers many one of a kind pieces!

Connect with Twisted Sisters' Designs

Disclosure: I received the above item/s in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

No comments:

Post a Comment