Friday, November 21, 2014

No Slip, No Headache Non-Slip Headbands from Heads Up Bands

 Heads Up Bands

At the risk of sounding redundant, I love headbands!

I wear them every day, for all sorts of reasons.
Doing yoga, going hiking, doing house or yard work, or even just to accessorize!

When I was contacted by Heads Up Bands, I couldn't resist being sent some headbands for me to review. They have HUNDREDS of styles to choose from. I almost went insane trying to narrow it down to a select few!





^ My go-to headband- Southwest Winter White


I love these headbands, and the reason behind them. When the creator started growing her hair back after chemo/breast cancer she needed a way to tame it, as it was curly and wild!

 The name Heads Up Bands was chosen because they believe in the following rules:

Live Simply
Dream Big
Be Grateful
Give Love
Laugh Out Loud
AND
Always Keep Your Head Up!

As per usual, I wanted to capture some cool looking shots of the 
headbands in their natural habitats.






Connect with Heads Up Bands

Giveaway TBA!!

 Disclosure: I received the above item/s in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

No comments:

Post a Comment