Friday, December 12, 2014

My collection grows.. FlowBands Non-Slip Headbands

So you all know of my headband addiction by now.. If not, you should!

I recently discovered Flow Bands, and was super excited when they sent me a great selection of headbands to try on and review for myself. They have A TON of unique styles, something for everyone. I personally think they would make great gifts for an girl or woman in your family or circle. I love that Flow Bands (and Zenheads) were created by someone who loves headbands as much as (if not more!) than I do. These headbands are made with love in Columbus, Ohio. 

These headbands do not slip. I repeat: DO.NOT.SLIP! They were created out of frustration with the slippage of normal headbands, and will stay put on even the silkiest of hair. I loved wearing them while hiking and doing yoga. I even fell asleep with them on numerous times, only to discover that they did not budge at all during my sleep (despite being the type that thrashes about all night long..)

Another day.. Another slew of shameless selfies.. :)



I wanted to get creative with some of the cool things we have here at home. I only have an iPad, so taking the photos isn't as easy as if I had a camera. **Hint hint** to any family reading this (my birthday is December 15).

Click on the photos to be taken to the FlowBands website to make a purchase!

http://flowbands.com/?product=millefiore-tangerine




http://flowbands.com/?product=mermaid-tail








http://flowbands.com/?product=sunshine-yellow-batik



http://flowbands.com/?product=tequila-sunrise-batik

Connect with FlowBands

Keep your eyes peeled for a giveaway to win some FlowBands of your own!

Disclosure: I received the above item/s in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment