Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Shop for Jayu- Unique Jewelry for UNDER $60!


I am a lover of jewelry. I enjoy playing up my outfits a bit with something shiny. 
I recently discovered an adorable company named Shop for Jayu (Jayu being Korean for Freedom).
They feature tons of cute pieces made by Korean artisans, most of which are priced below $60, making them the perfect inexpensive, yet unique gift for a special lady in your life.
In this case, I am my own special lady!
I couldn't stop drooling over this Silver Branch necklace, and had to have it for myself! I put it on as soon as it came in the mail, and have worn it several times since. It goes great with other Jayu pieces, as well as with some pieces from their sister site Psalms 91:1 Accessories.









I am so in love with this necklace!

I have always been an earthy, tree-hugging type of gal.
So if this isn't the piece you are looking for, take a look at the style guide I created below featuring perfect gifts for you or a friend (for under $20!)

b. Kendall Silver Bracelet- SALE! $13.30
e. Bronze Leopard Ring- SALE!- $12.60

Connect with Shop for Jayu 
**Giveaway TBA!**
 Disclosure: I received the above item/s in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment