Wednesday, January 14, 2015

So Happy with my new Happy Socks!


I love socks.

I especially love funKy, colorful socks!

Unfortunately, I often have a hard time finding really cool looking socks.
I am talking socks that are cool enough to actually shell out some cash for.

For socks like this, I go to one place:


They were created in Sweden in 2008.
It was another belated Spring in Sweden when the creators decided to 
spread happiness by turning an everyday essential into something exciting!

Fast forward to 2014, and their socks are sold in 70 countries, 
on EVERY continent!
Yay! Cool, unique, funky socks for everyone!

I recently ordered some for myself, and absolutely in love! This is what I got:
(in case you've been wondering how I have all of these cool props, my Dad's garage is FULL of antiques and such. If you have American Pickers on History Channel.. it is just like that!)






















Those are just SOME of the styles they offer. Some of them are on sale too, so you should check them out! Happy Socks not only offers rad socks for women, but for babies, kiddos and men too! Meaning you could go shopping for everyone in your family on one site.

Connect with Happy Socks

Disclosure: I received the above item/s in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment