Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Best Eco-Friendly Yoga Mats - Jade Yoga


As many of you can relate, yoga is an important practice in my daily life.

So is being eco-friendly.

Unfortunately, some yoga products don't live up to my green standards.
I'm sure you know what I mean!

Have you ever purchased a new mat that reeked of chemicals, making you not want to use it without washing at least a million times?! Or WORSE! Using a mat that is made of a material that doesn't seem to work with your skin, causing embarrassing break outs All.Over.Your.Body?!

I even go beyond how the mat effects me personally, imagining what harm the production of this mat has caused, and pondering how green and eco-conscious a company may or may not be.

It really means a lot to me!
Everything I purchase reflects who I am as a person.

This is why I am so fond of Jade Yoga products.


I love that!! Imagine how many trees they plant! :)

Jade Yoga mats are made in the U.S. in compliance with all environmental laws. Their mats are made with natural rubber which is tapped from rubber trees and DOES NOT contain PVC or synthetic rubbers of any kind!Not only that, but their mats are slip proof and comfy!

Since I already have a decent mat, I decided to get one that my boyfriend could use!
This mat is the Harmony XW. It is the same great quality as their other mats, but has a wider width than their normal mats. 








Good luck getting any pictures of the mat being used by my bf.. So I tried to take several close ups of the quality. I am impressed by this mat, and how comfy it is!

I need one of my own!!

Connect with Jade Yoga
Disclosure: I received the above item/s in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

No comments:

Post a Comment