Friday, November 22, 2013

Buddy Fruits Review

I love fruit puree. What I love even more is that many companies now offer this type of fruit in easy to use pouches. The hard part is finding a brand I feel confident in eating. When I got the chance to try out Buddy Fruit, I was more than happy.


Buddy Fruits are made of 100% fruit! They are also Non GMO and Gluten Free.

The first pouch I chose to try was the Anitioxidant Superfruit in the Blueberry and Black current fruit flavor. This particular flavor has an entire serving of fruit! I think that is pretty incredible if you ask me. It contains: Apples, Bananas, Blueberries, Black Currants and Apple Juice Concentrate. Not too bad, although I am not a fan of the sneaky concentrates. They are a great way to add the sugar to a product without having to say there is added extra sugar, and sometimes contain additives. Otherwise, the flavor is awesome, and lends to being an overall great product! The flavor was awesome. Reminded me of something like an adult version of baby food. It definitely made my mouth water when I first tasted it.  Aside from the concentrate, the only other complaint I have is the packaging. I like it, but I couldn't find a recycle symbol, so I am not sure if I can recycle it. I tend to not buy things unless I can recycle them or reuse them. I feel so bad about building up more junk in the landfills when I don't have to. I love how Buddy Fruits makes it easy for me to sneak in a serving or two of fruit when I would otherwise not be able to that day. They fit in my purse easily and can be easily consumed on a bike!



Check 'em out!:
Website

*Although I try to choose only organic products in my day-to-day, living a normal life sometimes makes it hard. I want to be able to review products that everyone may enjoy, not just a select few. Despite this company not being organic, they produce a good product that I happen to enjoy. I can only hope that after their business grows, they will choose to follow a more rigid all natural/organic process.

Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. The above opinion is the sole opinion of Paisley and her family, and may differ from your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment