Monday, January 20, 2014

Rigoni di Asiago Fiordifrutta Fruit Spread Review*


Do you guys remember my recent review on Nocciolata Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa and Milk? Omg was that stuff good! It is made by a fantastic little company called Rigoni di Asiago. They offer several delicious products, certainly catering to everyone's taste buds. When they heard how I fell in love with their company, they decided to send me some more products to try! This time, I got to try some of their delectable Fiordifrutta fruit spreads. It was such a difficult decision trying to choose which two flavors to try, but I finally settled on the Organic Wild Blueberry Fruit Spread, and the Organic Wild Strawberries and Strawberries Fruit Spread. As you can see from my photos below,

On a Bagel!
On Flatbread!
On Blueberry Bread
On Pound Cake with Fresh Strawberries!

 No matter how you choose to enjoy Fiordifrutta fruit spread, it is always delicious!

Strawberry and Wild Strawberry Organic Fruit Spread

Red, meaty, sweet and pleasing to the eye, the strawberry has many of the virtues that make a food healthy. Use as a classic topping for breakfast, in pies and cakes. Also sublime with fresh cheese.
"Strawberry fragrans," as it was originally called by the Romans in tribute to its intense aroma, is native to the Alps, where it grew in the wild.



Fiordifrutta Organic Fruit Spread is organic, non-GMO, Kosher certified, and gluten free.



Wild Blueberry Organic Fruit Spread

Contains wild blueberries found mainly in the areas of clear undergrowth of conifers, always on acidic
soils or otherwise acids and rather fresh.  The berries have a delicious and slightly tart taste.  Bilberry Black is very present in the wild, mostly at altitudes above 1000 meters.

Fiordifrutta Organic Fruit Spread is organic, non-GMO, Kosher certified, and gluten free.







Connect with Rigoni di Asiago

Giveaway coming soon!

Disclosure: I received the above item in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment