Thursday, October 23, 2014

I'm a Vayda Girl!


I know, I know..

I am addicted to headbands, and need help!

But quitters never win. So my headband passion grows.

Vayda Girl recently sent me a few of their headbands for my review, and I really like them! They are unlike any of the headbands I have, which is pretty important when you wear headbands ALL.THE.TIME.

Vayda Girl headbands are made with love by two Rhode Island gals with big dreams!
I love that with Vayda Girl you get to pick the print and style. Their prints are limited, so I like to check back weekly to see what new items they have in store! There is always something for everyone.


I didn't get to choose any prints I would really wear, so I am thinking about offering them as gifts to my family this year for Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I have gotten a ton of compliments when wearing these headbands, so they are definitely other ladies type of style! The styles themselves are cute though, so I know which ones I would get next time, just with different prints. Oh well!

With Halloween around the corner, I thought I would post some creepy little doll photos before posting some more much anticipated selfies! haha The headband immediately shown below is still available! It is called That 70s Show. It is my favorite of the three. I am just not too fond of wearing black.






So as you can see, these headbands are hella cute! Just not really my style.
If given the choice, I would have went with the Flower Crown headband in Bow Girl. I am the type of gal who loves a classy bow, so it would have been perfect!





Now isn't that what you have all been waiting for?!

(if you haven't realized it by now, I apologize. I am the MOST sarcastic person ever.)

I urge you to check out Vayda Girl! They have some really cute prints in right now, and I assure you, you don't want to miss out on them! When a print is out of stock, it is gone for good! I love that. It makes their headbands more unique, and I can always check back to find something I REALLY love.

Connect with Vayda Girl

Disclosure: I received the above item/s in return for an honest, sincere review. I was not expected to leave a positive review, and would never post something I didn't feel fully confident in. No monetary compensation was provided. The above opinion is the sole opinion of me and my family, and may differ from your own. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 


No comments:

Post a Comment